I missed posting a recipe last Wednesday as holiday related shopping caused an unexpected amount of stress which meant I didn’t have a post ready. But now it is all done I can focus on other things. Namely this tasty pâté. To make it I used the following;
- 190g Fry’s chicken style strips
- 200g mushrooms
- One small onion, chopped
- Four cloves of garlic, minced
- One teaspoon of each; tarragon and parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add the onion and garlic and cook for five minutes or until soft.
- Next add the mushrooms, chicken style pieces, herbs and season well with salt and pepper. Continue cooking for twenty minutes or so, before blending until smooth.
I really liked the flavour of this pâté and had it on toasted bread, but you could eat it with breadsticks or crackers too.
Bye for now 🙂