This chilled, refreshing salad is perfect warm weather food. Serve inside wraps for a flavourful lunch.
Yield; Four to six servings Prep time; 10 minutes
- 300g/10.5oz sweetcorn
- Three sticks of celery, diced
- Three spring onions, thinly sliced
- One large tomato, deseeded and chopped
- Three tablespoons of mayonnaise
- One teaspoon of dried mixed herbs
- Black pepper to taste
- Prepare the celery, onions and tomato and add into a large bowl. Fold through the sweetcorn.
- In a small dish add the mayonnaise, herbs and black pepper. Fold the dressing through the sweetcorn mixture. Stir well to ensure everything is well combined.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
This will keep in the fridge for three or so days.